|| 10th pass & above
|| min 17 o 25 years (medically fit)
|| No color Blindness, 6/6 Vission in Each Eye, Glasses permitted
|| 3 & half month
|| ( 45-60 days) if passport ready on time
- Introduction to shipping industry
- Theoretical & Practical Knowledge of Deck / Engine Department
- Maintenance & Operation of machineries and equipments.
- Anchoring / mooring / rigging operations
- Familiarization with ship.
- Principles if navigation
- General layout of ship engine room
- Life Saving Appliances
- Nautical terms
- Survival at sea
- First aid at sea
- Personal Safety & Social responsibility.
- Fire Fighting & Fire prevention
- Principal of Navigation.
- Security Designated security duties.
- Personality Development
- Physical Training
- Basic Computer
|Certificate Provided :-
|| After successful completion of this Course /Training ,The Course Certification will be issued within 45 days i.e STCW-2010(FPFF, PSSR, PST, EFA, STSD, ) approved by Director General of Shipping, ministry of surface Govt. of india. In addition to that candidate will be awarded with INDOS & CDC ( continue discharge certificates)
|| After training & certificates if candidate agree to take placement by RCM then next 30 to 90 days placement will be done according to candidate choice
|| After training & certification candidate will be able to join as Deck Rating Office / Engine Rating Officer (Trainee Seaman)
With starting salary- 300$ - 500$