||10th pass/ Fail & above
||min 17 o 35 years (medically fit)
||No color Blindness, 6/6 Vission in Each Eye, Glasses permitted
|| ( 45-60 days) if passport ready on time
- Introduction to shipping industry
- Theoretical & Practical of Shipping Practices
- Maintenance & Operation of machineries.
- Anchoring / mooring / rigging operations
- Principles if navigation.
- Chart Work
- Life Saving Appliances
- Nautical terms
- Survival at sea
- First aid at sea
- Personal Safety & Social responsibility..
- Fire Fighting & Fire prevention.
- Principal of Navigation.
- Security Designated security duties
- OCTO course (oil tanker)
- Augmentation fire fighting
|Certificate Provided :-
|| After successful completion of this training, the course certification will be issued by academy i.e. 5 certificates of STCW'-1995 ( FPFF, PSSR, PST, EFA+1) approved by Director General of shipping, ministry of surface and transport Govt. of India. In addition to that candidates will be awarded with INDOS & CDC (Continue discharge Certificate ).
||The Candidate after completion of STCW-95 Course has to sail on any 500 GRT or above ship for a minimum period of 12 Months or more to Apply for Officer COC Assessments / Exams.